– Italo Calvino, Invisible Cities
“I wanted it so much. I don’t know why I wanted it so much.”
– Ernest Hemingway
– Sophie Kinsella, Can You Keep a Secret?
– Sylvia Plath, The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath
– Natalie Babbitt, Tuck Everlasting
More Modern Library. Lots of books for a stormy day. Crazy rain outdoors while I snuggle with a nice warm cat on the couch. This lousy cold, or whatever it is won’t go away. But I don’t have to feel guilty laying around with a nice cuddly cat when I’m sick, right?
I’m a little late today, but at least I remembered! (Especially considering I usually tend to forget to post a link to my Waiting on Wednesday posts…) This week I’m featuring Out of the Blue by Sophie Cameron! This one is new to me, but sounds super interesting. All I’ll tease you with is: angels falling from the sky. Come stop by to find out more!
– Anne Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl